Baer Air is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Customer Service / Reservations - Must possess excellent communicative skills, both written and spoken. Strong keyboarding skills a must. First and second shift available. Minimum of 30 hrs per week. Starting Base Pay: $10 per hour. Advancement opportunities to Charter Sales.
- FBO Line Service - Seeking EXPERIENCED Line Service Technicians for Aircraft fueling, marshalling, towing, cleaning, servicing. A mechanical aptitude and ability to perform physically are considered essential to this position. Full Time opportunities. Pay commensurate with experience.
- Cockpit Crewmembers (Captains and First Officers) - Must meet FAR135.243(c). B400/MU-300 type rating a plus. No previous incidents or accidents. Pay Range: $24,000 to $70,000 annually.
- Aircraft Maintenance (FAA certificated) - Accomplishing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft as well as perform AOG maintenance to other commercial aircraft. Must be mature and dependable with a strong commitment to regulatory compliance and SMS principles. Starting Pay Range: $15-$22 hourly depending on level of experience.
- Aircraft Maintenance Assistant - An aptitude for all things mechanical with a desire to work toward FAA certification as a certificated airman. Starting Pay: $10 per hour.
- Baer Air also welcomes inquiries from college age students seeking internship opportunities. Baer Air can also provide speakers to organizations promoting aviation as a career or presenting an aviation/transportation related discussion.
Baer Air is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to salary, Baer Air offers medical, vacation, and other benefits for full time employees.